Cryptopay (CURRENCY:CPAY) traded down 4.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on November 30th. Over the last seven days, Cryptopay has traded 2.4% lower against the dollar. One Cryptopay token can now be bought for $0.0223 or 0.00000304 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and IDEX. Cryptopay has a market cap of $1.52 million and approximately $1,142.00 worth of Cryptopay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.72 or 0.00037028 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 8.2% against the dollar and now trades at $507.81 or 0.06916061 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0264 or 0.00000360 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 10% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0283 or 0.00000385 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001911 BTC.
- Single Collateral DAI (SAI) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013618 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 5.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.43 or 0.00019527 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0734 or 0.00001000 BTC.
Cryptopay is a token. It launched on September 17th, 2017. Cryptopay’s total supply is 90,414,745 tokens and its circulating supply is 68,358,032 tokens. Cryptopay’s official message board is blog.cryptopay.me. Cryptopay’s official website is cryptopay.me. Cryptopay’s official Twitter account is @cryptopay and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cryptopay
Cryptopay can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptopay directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Cryptopay should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Cryptopay using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptopay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptopay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.