HempCoin (CURRENCY:THC) traded 36.4% lower against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 30th. In the last week, HempCoin has traded down 36.3% against the U.S. dollar. HempCoin has a total market capitalization of $298,617.00 and approximately $19.00 worth of HempCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One HempCoin coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0012 or 0.00000016 BTC on exchanges.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00051960 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.09 or 0.00096361 BTC.
- EDC Blockchain (EDC) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0099 or 0.00000135 BTC.
- Function X (FX) traded 7.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0948 or 0.00001288 BTC.
- Nectar (NEC) traded up 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0950 or 0.00001273 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 11.4% against the dollar and now trades at $5.61 or 0.00076399 BTC.
- Wrapped Bitcoin (WBTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $7,381.57 or 1.00667463 BTC.
- ParkinGo (GOT) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003000 BTC.
- LuckChain (BASH) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded 11% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0373 or 0.00000507 BTC.
HempCoin Coin Profile
HempCoin (THC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 9th, 2014. HempCoin’s total supply is 253,663,456 coins and its circulating supply is 253,528,306 coins. HempCoin’s official Twitter account is @
HempCoin Coin Trading
HempCoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as HempCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire HempCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy HempCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for HempCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for HempCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.