Kin (CURRENCY:KIN) traded 1.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM Eastern on November 30th. One Kin token can now be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, YoBit, OTCBTC and Stellarport. In the last seven days, Kin has traded 17% higher against the U.S. dollar. Kin has a market cap of $5.15 million and $456,443.00 worth of Kin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003017 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013628 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00206892 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $104.68 or 0.01421182 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 4.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0570 or 0.00000774 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0153 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 6.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.18 or 0.00029579 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.19 or 0.00124785 BTC.
- Crypto.com Chain (CRO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0381 or 0.00000379 BTC.
Kin’s genesis date was May 25th, 2017. Kin’s total supply is 10,000,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 1,214,839,705,290 tokens. The official message board for Kin is medium.com/kinfoundation. The official website for Kin is kinecosystem.org. Kin’s official Twitter account is @kin_foundation. The Reddit community for Kin is /r/KinFoundation and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Kin Token Trading
Kin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stellar Decentralized Exchange, OTCBTC, Fatbtc, DDEX, COSS, HitBTC, Bancor Network, Allbit, Mercatox, YoBit, IDEX, EtherDelta (ForkDelta), Stellarport and CoinFalcon. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Kin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.