ZClassic (CURRENCY:ZCL) traded 6.3% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 0:00 AM ET on November 30th. In the last seven days, ZClassic has traded down 12.9% against the US dollar. ZClassic has a total market capitalization of $1.97 million and approximately $10,486.00 worth of ZClassic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One ZClassic coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.27 or 0.00003636 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, CoinExchange, Bittrex and Cryptopia.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.12 or 0.00381814 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $6.29 or 0.00085459 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $5.43 or 0.00073831 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Zero (ZER) traded 8.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0913 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- CrypticCoin (CRYP) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0666 or 0.00000905 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0269 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0961 or 0.00001305 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
ZClassic (CRYPTO:ZCL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 6th, 2016. ZClassic’s total supply is 7,354,650 coins. ZClassic’s official Twitter account is @zclassiccoin. The Reddit community for ZClassic is /r/ZClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ZClassic’s official website is zclassic.org.
ZClassic Coin Trading
ZClassic can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and CoinExchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZClassic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ZClassic should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZClassic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZClassic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZClassic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.