Elementeum (CURRENCY:ELET) traded down 6.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 8:00 AM ET on December 2nd. One Elementeum token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0071 or 0.00000098 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Altilly and Instant Bitex. During the last week, Elementeum has traded 26.4% higher against the US dollar. Elementeum has a total market cap of $36,124.00 and approximately $346.00 worth of Elementeum was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003019 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013698 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $15.26 or 0.00209836 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $100.56 or 0.01382977 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 4.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0564 or 0.00000775 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000211 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00028763 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.06 or 0.00124611 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 12.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0076 or 0.00000104 BTC.
Elementeum’s total supply is 50,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 5,067,204 tokens. The Reddit community for Elementeum is /r/etherlegends and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Elementeum’s official website is www.etherlegends.com. Elementeum’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Elementeum
Elementeum can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Instant Bitex and Altilly. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elementeum directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Elementeum should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elementeum using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Elementeum Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elementeum and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.