Bitcoin Rhodium (CURRENCY:XRC) traded down 4.1% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. Bitcoin Rhodium has a market cap of $2.93 million and approximately $34,773.00 worth of Bitcoin Rhodium was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Bitcoin Rhodium has traded down 16.2% against the US dollar. One Bitcoin Rhodium coin can currently be purchased for about $3.51 or 0.00047962 BTC on major exchanges including Trade Satoshi, P2PB2B and Sistemkoin.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- MB8 Coin (MB8) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0171 or 0.00000233 BTC.
- NewYork Exchange (NYE) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.04 or 0.00041579 BTC.
- Bitdepositary (BDT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000108 BTC.
- x42 Protocol (X42) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000084 BTC.
- PRiVCY (PRIV) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000041 BTC.
- Impleum (IMPL) traded 30.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0045 or 0.00000061 BTC.
Bitcoin Rhodium Profile
XRC is a coin. Bitcoin Rhodium’s total supply is 1,182,475 coins and its circulating supply is 835,475 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Rhodium is /r/BitcoinRhodium and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Rhodium’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Rhodium
Bitcoin Rhodium can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Sistemkoin, Trade Satoshi and P2PB2B. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Rhodium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Rhodium should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Rhodium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Rhodium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Rhodium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.