Datacoin (CURRENCY:DTC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. During the last seven days, Datacoin has traded up 1.9% against the dollar. Datacoin has a market capitalization of $17,480.00 and $1.00 worth of Datacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Datacoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00005106 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004132 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001468 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00006251 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00001923 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 11.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- Bitcoin Plus (XBC) traded 111.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.76 or 0.00064929 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded 37.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0918 or 0.00000851 BTC.
- BlitzPredict (XBP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Datacoin Coin Profile
Datacoin (DTC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 19th, 2014. Datacoin’s total supply is 39,712,849 coins. Datacoin’s official Twitter account is @DatacoinX and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Datacoin is /r/Datacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Datacoin is datacoin.info.
Buying and Selling Datacoin
Datacoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: FreiExchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Datacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Datacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Datacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Datacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Datacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.