Electra (CURRENCY:ECA) traded up 18.6% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 3rd. One Electra coin can currently be bought for $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Novaexchange, Cryptopia, Fatbtc and CryptoBridge. Over the last seven days, Electra has traded up 7.9% against the dollar. Electra has a total market capitalization of $6.30 million and $3,493.00 worth of Electra was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0030 or 0.00000040 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded down 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0674 or 0.00000920 BTC.
- Bulwark (BWK) traded up 102% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0151 or 0.00000206 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Electra Coin Profile
Electra (CRYPTO:ECA) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 30th, 2017. Electra’s total supply is 29,494,357,527 coins and its circulating supply is 28,627,200,974 coins. Electra’s official Twitter account is @ElectracoinECA. The Reddit community for Electra is /r/Electra_Currency and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Electra is electraproject.org.
Buying and Selling Electra
Electra can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc, CoinFalcon, Novaexchange, CryptoBridge, Cryptohub, Cryptopia and CoinBene. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Electra directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Electra should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Electra using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Electra Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Electra and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.