Etherparty (CURRENCY:FUEL) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. Over the last seven days, Etherparty has traded down 3.1% against the dollar. One Etherparty token can now be purchased for about $0.0038 or 0.00000052 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, Binance, ACX and Gate.io. Etherparty has a total market cap of $3.81 million and $312,123.00 worth of Etherparty was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003009 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013694 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.33 or 0.00209397 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.59 or 0.01318967 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00029092 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00123245 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Etherparty Token Profile
Etherparty launched on October 1st, 2017. Etherparty’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens. Etherparty’s official website is etherparty.com. Etherparty’s official Twitter account is @etherparty_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Etherparty is /r/etherparty and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Etherparty’s official message board is medium.com/etherparty.
Etherparty Token Trading
Etherparty can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, Binance, Gate.io and ACX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Etherparty directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Etherparty should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Etherparty using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Etherparty Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Etherparty and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.