Melon (CURRENCY:MLN) traded down 0.5% against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM Eastern on December 3rd. Melon has a total market cap of $4.24 million and $314,232.00 worth of Melon was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Melon token can now be bought for $3.39 or 0.00046308 BTC on major exchanges including Liqui, Radar Relay, Bitsane and Kraken. In the last week, Melon has traded 0% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003009 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013694 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.33 or 0.00209397 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $96.59 or 0.01318967 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00029092 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00123245 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Melon Token Profile
Melon’s launch date was February 16th, 2017. Melon’s total supply is 1,250,000 tokens. The Reddit community for Melon is /r/melonproject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Melon’s official Twitter account is @melonport and its Facebook page is accessible here. Melon’s official website is melonport.com.
Melon Token Trading
Melon can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liqui, Bitsane, Radar Relay, Kraken, IDEX and Bittrex. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Melon directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Melon should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Melon using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Melon Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Melon and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.