Monolith (CURRENCY:TKN) traded down 1.1% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 3rd. Over the last seven days, Monolith has traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar. One Monolith token can now be purchased for approximately $0.24 or 0.00003318 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, Livecoin, Ethfinex and HitBTC. Monolith has a market capitalization of $7.67 million and approximately $9,986.00 worth of Monolith was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.95 or 0.00040255 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $531.66 or 0.07259958 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000355 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002270 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0280 or 0.00000382 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.56 or 0.00021264 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded up 90.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0261 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000080 BTC.
Monolith (CRYPTO:TKN) is a token. It launched on May 6th, 2017. Monolith’s total supply is 39,406,760 tokens and its circulating supply is 31,594,387 tokens. Monolith’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Monolith is monolith.xyz. Monolith’s official message board is medium.com/@Monolith. The Reddit community for Monolith is /r/TokenCard and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Monolith Token Trading
Monolith can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Livecoin, Bancor Network, Ethfinex and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Monolith directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Monolith should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Monolith using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Monolith Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Monolith and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.