Phoenixcoin (CURRENCY:PXC) traded 2.1% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. Over the last seven days, Phoenixcoin has traded up 1.1% against the U.S. dollar. Phoenixcoin has a total market cap of $162,160.00 and approximately $29.00 worth of Phoenixcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Phoenixcoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $3.78 or 0.00051283 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.97 or 0.00705013 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $2.64 or 0.00035808 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $18.73 or 0.00254085 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $7.10 or 0.00096383 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.38 or 0.00005121 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002187 BTC.
- EXMR (EXMR) traded 49.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $3.08 or 0.00042838 BTC.
Phoenixcoin Coin Profile
Phoenixcoin (CRYPTO:PXC) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
NeoScrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was May 20th, 2013. Phoenixcoin’s total supply is 72,850,425 coins. Phoenixcoin’s official Twitter account is @Phoenixcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Phoenixcoin is phoenixcoin.org.
Phoenixcoin Coin Trading
Phoenixcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Phoenixcoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Phoenixcoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Phoenixcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Phoenixcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Phoenixcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.