Pirl (CURRENCY:PIRL) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. Pirl has a total market cap of $448,888.00 and approximately $1,695.00 worth of Pirl was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pirl coin can now be purchased for about $0.0075 or 0.00000102 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, Sistemkoin, Cryptopia and Stocks.Exchange. During the last seven days, Pirl has traded down 1.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ubiq (UBQ) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0683 or 0.00000929 BTC.
- Expanse (EXP) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0571 or 0.00000777 BTC.
- Travelflex (TRF) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- Atheios (ATH) traded down 8.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- UR (UR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000006 BTC.
Pirl (CRYPTO:PIRL) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Dagger hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 25th, 2017. Pirl’s total supply is 59,609,767 coins. The Reddit community for Pirl is /r/pirl and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Pirl’s official website is pirl.io. Pirl’s official Twitter account is @PirlOfficial.
Pirl Coin Trading
Pirl can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, Cryptopia, BTC-Alpha and Sistemkoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pirl directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pirl should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Pirl using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Pirl Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pirl and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.