Radium (CURRENCY:RADS) traded 26.3% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 23:00 PM E.T. on December 2nd. During the last week, Radium has traded 52.3% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Radium coin can currently be purchased for about $0.56 or 0.00007628 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Trade By Trade, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and Upbit. Radium has a total market capitalization of $2.18 million and approximately $3,289.00 worth of Radium was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Qtum (QTUM) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.77 or 0.00024033 BTC.
- BlackCoin (BLK) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0408 or 0.00000555 BTC.
- Global Currency Reserve (GCR) traded 26.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0213 or 0.00000290 BTC.
- NuShares (NSR) traded down 12.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Rubycoin (RBY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0416 or 0.00000581 BTC.
- BitBay (BAY) traded 83.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC.
- Atmos (ATMOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0059 or 0.00000161 BTC.
Radium Coin Profile
Radium is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 19th, 2016. Radium’s total supply is 3,893,481 coins and its circulating supply is 3,881,785 coins. Radium’s official Twitter account is @JJ12880 and its Facebook page is accessible here. Radium’s official website is radiumcore.org. The official message board for Radium is blog.radiumcore.org.
Radium Coin Trading
Radium can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Bittrex and Trade By Trade. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Radium directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Radium should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Radium using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Radium Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Radium and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.