SmartCoin (CURRENCY:SMC) traded up 5.8% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. During the last seven days, SmartCoin has traded 15.7% higher against the US dollar. One SmartCoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0011 or 0.00000015 BTC on major exchanges including Cryptopia and YoBit. SmartCoin has a market capitalization of $28,336.00 and approximately $3.00 worth of SmartCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $46.04 or 0.00626199 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012474 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0811 or 0.00001104 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00010695 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0798 or 0.00001086 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 6.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000306 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 6.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0454 or 0.00000618 BTC.
SmartCoin (SMC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was January 6th, 2014. SmartCoin’s total supply is 25,699,204 coins. SmartCoin’s official Twitter account is @SmartCoinSMC. The official website for SmartCoin is smartcoin.cc. The Reddit community for SmartCoin is /r/Smartcoin_smc and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
SmartCoin Coin Trading
SmartCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as SmartCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade SmartCoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy SmartCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SmartCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SmartCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.