Stellar Classic (CURRENCY:XLMX) traded 146.6% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1-day period ending at 22:00 PM ET on December 2nd. Over the last week, Stellar Classic has traded 125.8% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Stellar Classic token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Coinlim and EtherFlyer. Stellar Classic has a total market capitalization of $16,783.00 and approximately $10.00 worth of Stellar Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002997 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013635 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.34 or 0.00208667 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $100.97 or 0.01373396 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0561 or 0.00000763 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00028478 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.04 or 0.00123020 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000099 BTC.
About Stellar Classic
Stellar Classic’s total supply is 3,450,990,960 tokens and its circulating supply is 747,988,893 tokens. Stellar Classic’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Stellar Classic
Stellar Classic can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherFlyer and Coinlim. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Stellar Classic directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Stellar Classic should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Stellar Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Stellar Classic Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Stellar Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.