Wavesbet (CURRENCY:WBET) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 3rd. Wavesbet has a market capitalization of $153,538.00 and approximately $53,811.00 worth of Wavesbet was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Wavesbet has traded 19.9% lower against the dollar. One Wavesbet token can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on exchanges including P2PB2B and STEX.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin 2 (BTC2) traded up 11.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.64 or 0.00022389 BTC.
- Telos (TLOS) traded 10.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0723 or 0.00000987 BTC.
- Sport and Leisure (SNL) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0080 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- Ondori (RSTR) traded 0% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- C2C System (C2C) traded 3.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- WebDollar (WEBD) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Almeela (KZE) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0888 or 0.00001212 BTC.
- Tokes (TKS) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002430 BTC.
- Netbox Coin (NBX) traded 5.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0183 or 0.00000250 BTC.
- Blockburn (BURN) traded 14.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0773 or 0.00001057 BTC.
Wavesbet (CRYPTO:WBET) is a token. Wavesbet’s total supply is 59,499,999,948 tokens and its circulating supply is 44,499,999,948 tokens. The official website for Wavesbet is wavesbet.io. Wavesbet’s official message board is medium.com/@wavesbet. Wavesbet’s official Twitter account is @
and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Wavesbet
Wavesbet can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: STEX and P2PB2B. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Wavesbet directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Wavesbet should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Wavesbet using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Wavesbet Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Wavesbet and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.