WavesGo (CURRENCY:WGO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM Eastern on December 3rd. Over the last seven days, WavesGo has traded up 0.6% against the dollar. One WavesGo token can currently be bought for about $0.0117 or 0.00000161 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex and Waves Decentralized Exchange. WavesGo has a market capitalization of $88,215.00 and $1.00 worth of WavesGo was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003007 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013738 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $15.19 or 0.00208104 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.80 or 0.01340160 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0556 or 0.00000762 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0152 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.11 or 0.00028969 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $8.91 or 0.00122137 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000099 BTC.
WavesGo’s launch date was April 23rd, 2017. WavesGo’s total supply is 7,527,259 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,527,129 tokens. WavesGo’s official website is www.wavesgo.com/wgo.html. The official message board for WavesGo is medium.com/@wavesgo. WavesGo’s official Twitter account is @gowavesgo and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling WavesGo
WavesGo can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Waves Decentralized Exchange and Tidex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as WavesGo directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade WavesGo should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase WavesGo using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for WavesGo Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WavesGo and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.