Winco (CURRENCY:WCO) traded 36% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. One Winco token can now be bought for approximately $0.0021 or 0.00000029 BTC on popular exchanges including Simex and SouthXchange. Winco has a market cap of $1.03 million and approximately $26.00 worth of Winco was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, Winco has traded 4.9% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Insight Chain (INB) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.56 or 0.00007598 BTC.
- Quant (QNT) traded 4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6.24 or 0.00084671 BTC.
- Qubitica (QBIT) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $27.57 or 0.00374231 BTC.
- PLANET (PLA) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004077 BTC.
- USDQ (USDQ) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013597 BTC.
- TouchCon (TOC) traded 20.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- EURBASE (EBASE) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.12 or 0.00015237 BTC.
- VeriDocGlobal (VDG) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Eterbase (XBASE) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000061 BTC.
- 1SG (1SG) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.72 or 0.00009799 BTC.
WCO is a token. Winco’s total supply is 6,752,580,800 tokens and its circulating supply is 480,481,178 tokens. The official website for Winco is winco.io. Winco’s official Twitter account is @WincoCrypto. The official message board for Winco is blog.winco.io.
Winco Token Trading
Winco can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: SouthXchange and Simex. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Winco directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Winco should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Winco using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Winco Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Winco and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.