ZeuxCoin (CURRENCY:ZUC) traded 48% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on December 2nd. ZeuxCoin has a market capitalization of $1.71 million and approximately $92,655.00 worth of ZeuxCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, ZeuxCoin has traded 158.8% higher against the dollar. One ZeuxCoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0090 or 0.00000123 BTC on popular exchanges including Coinall and Hotbit.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded up 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.98 or 0.00040463 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 7% against the dollar and now trades at $556.91 or 0.07559517 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded down 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000353 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0286 or 0.00000389 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002072 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.51 or 0.00020494 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 7.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0060 or 0.00000081 BTC.
- THETA (THETA) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0802 or 0.00001089 BTC.
ZeuxCoin (CRYPTO:ZUC) is a token. It was first traded on November 23rd, 2018. ZeuxCoin’s total supply is 750,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 189,999,999 tokens. ZeuxCoin’s official Twitter account is @ZeuxApp. ZeuxCoin’s official website is www.zeux.com. ZeuxCoin’s official message board is medium.com/zeux.
Buying and Selling ZeuxCoin
ZeuxCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and Coinall. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ZeuxCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire ZeuxCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ZeuxCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ZeuxCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ZeuxCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.