Azart (CURRENCY:AZART) traded up 1.5% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. Azart has a total market cap of $310.00 and $8.00 worth of Azart was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Azart coin can currently be bought for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. In the last week, Azart has traded up 0.4% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Polis (POLIS) traded up 7.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.44 or 0.00019810 BTC.
- Davinci Coin (DAC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0021 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- PAC Global (PAC) traded down 17.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- ArcticCoin (ARC) traded 12.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0422 or 0.00000513 BTC.
- Aston (ATX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC.
- Startcoin (START) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000051 BTC.
- Pura (PURA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Adzcoin (ADZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Uro (URO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0411 or 0.00000536 BTC.
- Advanced Technology Coin (ARC) traded 16.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000020 BTC.
Azart Coin Profile
Azart (AZART) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on May 19th, 2018. Azart’s total supply is 4,146,379 coins. Azart’s official Twitter account is @AzartPay. The official website for Azart is azartpay.com.
Buying and Selling Azart
Azart can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Azart directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Azart should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Azart using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Azart Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Azart and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.