Bancor (CURRENCY:BNT) traded 0.4% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. During the last week, Bancor has traded 2.9% higher against the U.S. dollar. One Bancor token can currently be purchased for $0.27 or 0.00003611 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Tidex, Gate.io, ABCC and COSS. Bancor has a market cap of $16.94 million and $11.86 million worth of Bancor was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002943 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $15.54 or 0.00208245 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.41 or 0.01305107 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00028002 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119964 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Bancor’s genesis date was February 13th, 2017. Bancor’s total supply is 67,863,913 tokens and its circulating supply is 62,830,427 tokens. Bancor’s official Twitter account is @bancor and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bancor is blog.bancor.network. The official website for Bancor is bancor.network. The Reddit community for Bancor is /r/Bancor and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling Bancor
Bancor can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Tidex, Upbit, Gate.io, HitBTC, Liqui, Kyber Network, Bittrex, Bancor Network, OKEx, LATOKEN, Binance, ABCC, Ethfinex and COSS. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bancor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Bancor should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bancor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bancor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bancor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.