Blockpass (CURRENCY:PASS) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. One Blockpass token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0021 or 0.00000028 BTC on exchanges. Blockpass has a total market cap of $343,712.00 and approximately $10,287.00 worth of Blockpass was traded on exchanges in the last day. During the last week, Blockpass has traded 9.5% lower against the dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002975 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013828 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.25 or 0.00209604 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $95.54 or 0.01312828 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0552 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028233 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $8.74 or 0.00120124 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC.
Blockpass Token Profile
Blockpass’ launch date was May 31st, 2018. Blockpass’ total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 167,223,762 tokens. Blockpass’ official website is blockpass.org. Blockpass’ official Twitter account is @BlockpassOrg and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Blockpass is medium.com/@blockpass.
Buying and Selling Blockpass
Blockpass can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Blockpass directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Blockpass should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Blockpass using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Blockpass Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Blockpass and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.