BLOCKv (CURRENCY:VEE) traded down 0.3% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 4th. Over the last seven days, BLOCKv has traded 4.7% lower against the US dollar. One BLOCKv token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0014 or 0.00000018 BTC on exchanges including Bancor Network, OKEx, IDEX and Bittrex. BLOCKv has a total market cap of $4.04 million and $2,528.00 worth of BLOCKv was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002943 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.54 or 0.00208245 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $97.41 or 0.01305107 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00028002 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119964 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
BLOCKv’s launch date was October 12th, 2017. BLOCKv’s total supply is 3,646,271,241 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,989,942,418 tokens. BLOCKv’s official website is blockv.io. BLOCKv’s official Twitter account is @blockv_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for BLOCKv is /r/blockv and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. BLOCKv’s official message board is medium.com/@blockv_io.
Buying and Selling BLOCKv
BLOCKv can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), OKEx, IDEX, Bancor Network, Upbit, Tidex, Ethfinex and Bittrex. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BLOCKv directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BLOCKv should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BLOCKv using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BLOCKv Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BLOCKv and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.