Bulwark (CURRENCY:BWK) traded down 30.7% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One Bulwark coin can currently be bought for $0.0099 or 0.00000133 BTC on popular exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. During the last week, Bulwark has traded 53.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Bulwark has a total market cap of $148,413.00 and approximately $87.00 worth of Bulwark was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Electra (ECA) traded 7.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- SpaceChain (SPC) traded up 11.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0033 or 0.00000044 BTC.
- Denarius (D) traded up 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0687 or 0.00000918 BTC.
- VIP Tokens (VIP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Virta Unique Coin (VUC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Powercoin (PWR) traded down 22.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- NamoCoin (NAMO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Bulwark is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the NIST5 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 2nd, 2017. Bulwark’s total supply is 15,237,644 coins and its circulating supply is 14,918,590 coins. The Reddit community for Bulwark is /r/bulwarkcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bulwark’s official website is bulwarkcrypto.com. Bulwark’s official Twitter account is @BulwarkCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Bulwark Coin Trading
Bulwark can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Stocks.Exchange, CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bulwark directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bulwark should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bulwark using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bulwark Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bulwark and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.