CanYaCoin (CURRENCY:CAN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. CanYaCoin has a market capitalization of $1.49 million and approximately $1,046.00 worth of CanYaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One CanYaCoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.0162 or 0.00000224 BTC on popular exchanges including Bancor Network, IDAX, Kucoin and Cryptopia. During the last week, CanYaCoin has traded up 21.2% against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00039024 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $521.12 or 0.07198372 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002259 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 9.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00023574 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000077 BTC.
CanYaCoin Token Profile
CanYaCoin (CAN) is a token. Its launch date was November 15th, 2017. CanYaCoin’s total supply is 95,827,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 92,223,036 tokens. CanYaCoin’s official website is canya.io. CanYaCoin’s official message board is medium.com/canyacoin. CanYaCoin’s official Twitter account is @canya_io and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for CanYaCoin is /r/CanYaCoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
CanYaCoin Token Trading
CanYaCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Bancor Network, Lykke Exchange, IDAX and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CanYaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CanYaCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CanYaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CanYaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CanYaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.