Catex Token (CURRENCY:CATT) traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Catex Token has a total market capitalization of $442,075.00 and approximately $56,367.00 worth of Catex Token was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Catex Token token can currently be purchased for about $0.0006 or 0.00000008 BTC on popular exchanges. During the last week, Catex Token has traded up 17.6% against the US dollar.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 4.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.83 or 0.00039024 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $521.12 or 0.07198372 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002259 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0272 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded up 9.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.71 or 0.00023574 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded down 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000356 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0056 or 0.00000077 BTC.
About Catex Token
Catex Token is a token. It launched on October 5th, 2018. Catex Token’s total supply is 1,784,234,281 tokens and its circulating supply is 784,234,341 tokens. Catex Token’s official Twitter account is @
Buying and Selling Catex Token
Catex Token can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cat.Ex. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Catex Token directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Catex Token should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Catex Token using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Catex Token Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Catex Token and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.