ChainX (CURRENCY:PCX) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One ChainX coin can now be bought for about $1.62 or 0.00022271 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BigONE and Hotbit. ChainX has a market capitalization of $4.47 million and $446,628.00 worth of ChainX was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last seven days, ChainX has traded down 4.1% against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002985 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013856 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $15.26 or 0.00210113 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $95.52 or 0.01315320 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0144 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.05 or 0.00028183 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $8.72 or 0.00120124 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000096 BTC.
ChainX’s total supply is 2,763,500 coins. The official website for ChainX is chainx.org. The Reddit community for ChainX is /r/ChainX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ChainX’s official Twitter account is @chainx_org. The official message board for ChainX is medium.com/@chainx_org.
ChainX Coin Trading
ChainX can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: BigONE and Hotbit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ChainX directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade ChainX should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ChainX using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ChainX Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ChainX and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.