Content Neutrality Network (CURRENCY:CNN) traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 4th. In the last seven days, Content Neutrality Network has traded 15.9% lower against the US dollar. One Content Neutrality Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, CoinBene, HADAX and ABCC. Content Neutrality Network has a market capitalization of $1.58 million and approximately $78,821.00 worth of Content Neutrality Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002943 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013415 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.54 or 0.00208245 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $97.41 or 0.01305107 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000754 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00028002 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119964 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Content Neutrality Network Profile
Content Neutrality Network’s launch date was February 28th, 2018. Content Neutrality Network’s total supply is 100,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 39,035,223,816 tokens. The official website for Content Neutrality Network is cnntoken.io. Content Neutrality Network’s official Twitter account is @CNN_Blockchain.
Content Neutrality Network Token Trading
Content Neutrality Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, CoinBene, ABCC, CoinEx, DDEX, HADAX and UEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Content Neutrality Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Content Neutrality Network should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Content Neutrality Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Content Neutrality Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Content Neutrality Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.