CPUchain (CURRENCY:CPU) traded down 0.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 18:00 PM ET on December 3rd. CPUchain has a total market capitalization of $10,235.00 and $26.00 worth of CPUchain was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last week, CPUchain has traded 36.8% lower against the US dollar. One CPUchain coin can now be purchased for $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC on exchanges including Crex24 and Hotbit.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00003009 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013694 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.33 or 0.00209397 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.59 or 0.01318967 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0560 or 0.00000765 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0154 or 0.00000210 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.13 or 0.00029092 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.03 or 0.00123245 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 6.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000095 BTC.
CPUchain launched on July 7th, 2019. CPUchain’s total supply is 10,755,883 coins. CPUchain’s official Twitter account is @cpuchain. CPUchain’s official website is cpuchain.org. CPUchain’s official message board is medium.com/cpuchain. The Reddit community for CPUchain is /r/cpuchain and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
CPUchain Coin Trading
CPUchain can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24 and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as CPUchain directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CPUchain should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase CPUchain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for CPUchain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CPUchain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.