Gas (CURRENCY:GAS) traded 0.3% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. One Gas token can currently be bought for approximately $1.06 or 0.00014176 BTC on exchanges including Huobi, Kucoin, Bitinka and Bitbns. During the last seven days, Gas has traded 5.9% lower against the U.S. dollar. Gas has a total market cap of $10.73 million and $1.10 million worth of Gas was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002939 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013404 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00208586 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $97.68 or 0.01307230 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0563 or 0.00000753 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0147 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027959 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00119899 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Gas’ total supply is 17,190,378 tokens and its circulating supply is 10,128,375 tokens. Gas’ official Twitter account is @neo_blockchain and its Facebook page is accessible here. Gas’ official website is neo.org.
Gas Token Trading
Gas can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bitbns, DragonEX, Binance, Switcheo Network, Gate.io, Koinex, Cobinhood, OKEx, Kucoin, Bitinka, Poloniex, Coinnest and Huobi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Gas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Gas should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Gas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Gas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Gas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.