Jewel (CURRENCY:JWL) traded up 9.3% against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM ET on December 4th. One Jewel token can currently be purchased for $0.77 or 0.00010319 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including BTC-Alpha, P2PB2B and Livecoin. Jewel has a market capitalization of $42.23 million and $170.00 worth of Jewel was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last week, Jewel has traded up 41.5% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.58 or 0.00208213 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.51 or 0.01289750 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027947 BTC.
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00038659 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119677 BTC.
Jewel (CRYPTO:JWL) is a token. It launched on July 13th, 2016. Jewel’s total supply is 300,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 54,710,035 tokens. The Reddit community for Jewel is /r/jewelpay and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Jewel’s official message board is medium.com/@jewelpay. Jewel’s official Twitter account is @
Jewel Token Trading
Jewel can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: P2PB2B, Livecoin and BTC-Alpha. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Jewel directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Jewel should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Jewel using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Jewel Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Jewel and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.