LiteDoge (CURRENCY:LDOGE) traded 1.9% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 18:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. During the last seven days, LiteDoge has traded 25.2% higher against the U.S. dollar. One LiteDoge coin can currently be bought for $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, YoBit and Trade Satoshi. LiteDoge has a total market cap of $195,735.00 and $79.00 worth of LiteDoge was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- vTorrent (VTR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001375 BTC.
- 42-coin (42) traded down 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $14,288.36 or 1.96325575 BTC.
- Sequence (SEQ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0026 or 0.00000024 BTC.
- AquariusCoin (ARCO) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0404 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- SpaceCoin (SPACE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000062 BTC.
- BillaryCoin (BLRY) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- BitBar (BTB) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.60 or 0.00021979 BTC.
- Abjcoin (ABJ) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0075 or 0.00000119 BTC.
- ChessCoin (CHESS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0010 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Ethereum Dark (ETHD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000673 BTC.
LiteDoge is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on March 11th, 2015. LiteDoge’s total supply is 16,422,580,992 coins. LiteDoge’s official Twitter account is @litedoge and its Facebook page is accessible here. LiteDoge’s official website is www.ldoge.tech. The Reddit community for LiteDoge is /r/litedoge and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
LiteDoge Coin Trading
LiteDoge can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit, Trade Satoshi and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as LiteDoge directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire LiteDoge should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy LiteDoge using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for LiteDoge Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for LiteDoge and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.