MIB Coin (CURRENCY:MIB) traded down 2.7% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One MIB Coin token can now be purchased for about $0.0046 or 0.00000063 BTC on exchanges including Coinsuper, IDCM and CoinBene. MIB Coin has a market cap of $310,514.00 and $23,258.00 worth of MIB Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, MIB Coin has traded 4.9% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Grin (GRIN) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.08 or 0.00014874 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0471 or 0.00000648 BTC.
- MOAC (MOAC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00003545 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0793 or 0.00001240 BTC.
- Pigeoncoin (PGN) traded down 6.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000023 BTC.
- APIS (APIS) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
- Indicoin (INDI) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0055 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded 29% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0699 or 0.00000963 BTC.
- XEL (XEL) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0072 or 0.00000099 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
About MIB Coin
MIB Coin uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on July 20th, 2018. MIB Coin’s total supply is 344,967,234 tokens and its circulating supply is 67,665,306 tokens. The official website for MIB Coin is www.mibcoin.io. MIB Coin’s official Twitter account is @mibcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling MIB Coin
MIB Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinsuper, CoinBene and IDCM. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as MIB Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire MIB Coin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy MIB Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MIB Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MIB Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.