Octoin Coin (CURRENCY:OCC) traded 0.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One Octoin Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0070 or 0.00000096 BTC on exchanges including Exrates and YoBit. Over the last seven days, Octoin Coin has traded 10.8% higher against the US dollar. Octoin Coin has a market cap of $3,879.00 and approximately $18,564.00 worth of Octoin Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002995 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013867 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.21 or 0.00210109 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $95.31 or 0.01316504 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0550 or 0.00000759 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0145 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 5.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.02 or 0.00027916 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.69 or 0.00120102 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000095 BTC.
Octoin Coin Coin Profile
Octoin Coin’s genesis date was February 3rd, 2018. Octoin Coin’s total supply is 1,221,596 coins and its circulating supply is 555,137 coins. The Reddit community for Octoin Coin is /r/OCCWallet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Octoin Coin’s official Twitter account is @octoincoin. Octoin Coin’s official website is occwallet.com.
Octoin Coin Coin Trading
Octoin Coin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Exrates. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Octoin Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Octoin Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Octoin Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Octoin Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Octoin Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.