Open Trading Network (CURRENCY:OTN) traded 0.6% lower against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Over the last seven days, Open Trading Network has traded up 12.9% against the U.S. dollar. Open Trading Network has a market capitalization of $17,377.00 and approximately $161.00 worth of Open Trading Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Open Trading Network token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0086 or 0.00000119 BTC on exchanges including YoBit, Livecoin, HitBTC and Bit-Z.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002998 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013820 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00209847 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $95.63 or 0.01317171 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 5.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00028095 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00120739 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Open Trading Network Token Profile
Open Trading Network was first traded on October 2nd, 2017. Open Trading Network’s total supply is 82,630,002 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,024,530 tokens. The official website for Open Trading Network is otn.org. Open Trading Network’s official Twitter account is @OTNcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Open Trading Network is /r/open_trading_network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Open Trading Network Token Trading
Open Trading Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, YoBit, HitBTC, Bit-Z and Livecoin. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Open Trading Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Open Trading Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Open Trading Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Open Trading Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Open Trading Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.