PAL Network (CURRENCY:PAL) traded 4.9% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One PAL Network token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0007 or 0.00000009 BTC on exchanges including CPDAX, DDEX, Bilaxy and DOBI trade. In the last week, PAL Network has traded up 5.3% against the dollar. PAL Network has a total market capitalization of $286,041.00 and $1,179.00 worth of PAL Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002998 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013820 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $15.24 or 0.00209847 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $95.63 or 0.01317171 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0553 or 0.00000761 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 5.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0146 or 0.00000201 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.04 or 0.00028095 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded 26.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.77 or 0.00120739 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000098 BTC.
PAL Network Token Profile
PAL Network was first traded on January 11th, 2018. PAL Network’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 438,524,050 tokens. PAL Network’s official Twitter account is @PolicyPalNET. The Reddit community for PAL Network is /r/PolicyPalNet and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for PAL Network is www.pal.network. PAL Network’s official message board is medium.com/@policypalnet.
PAL Network Token Trading
PAL Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX, Kyber Network, CoinBene, DOBI trade, DEx.top, CPDAX, Bilaxy and DDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PAL Network directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PAL Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy PAL Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PAL Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PAL Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.