PRIZM (CURRENCY:PZM) traded down 2.9% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. During the last seven days, PRIZM has traded 17.3% lower against the US dollar. PRIZM has a market capitalization of $145.93 million and approximately $162,614.00 worth of PRIZM was traded on exchanges in the last day. One PRIZM coin can currently be bought for $0.38 or 0.00005234 BTC on major exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $7,238.01 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $209.58 or 0.02895007 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001663 BTC.
- Silverway (SLV) traded down 16.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004123 BTC.
- BitcoinDark (BTCD) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $16.23 or 0.00246929 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $46.08 or 0.00635713 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00005507 BTC.
- Steem Dollars (SBD) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.70 or 0.00009719 BTC.
- Peercoin (PPC) traded up 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002303 BTC.
PRIZM Coin Profile
PRIZM (CRYPTO:PZM) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on April 20th, 2017. PRIZM’s total supply is 385,100,587 coins. PRIZM’s official website is en.prizm.club. PRIZM’s official Twitter account is @PRIZM_ru and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling PRIZM
PRIZM can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: BTC-Alpha. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PRIZM directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire PRIZM should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PRIZM using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PRIZM Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PRIZM and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.