ProChain (CURRENCY:PRA) traded 96.9% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. In the last seven days, ProChain has traded up 284.8% against the U.S. dollar. One ProChain token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0788 or 0.00001054 BTC on exchanges including Bibox, Bit-Z, FCoin and OKEx. ProChain has a total market capitalization of $3.90 million and $2.93 million worth of ProChain was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00038654 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $552.17 or 0.07392519 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0268 or 0.00000359 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded 1.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002177 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 13.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.78 or 0.00023863 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0260 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000078 BTC.
ProChain Token Profile
ProChain is a token. Its genesis date was December 4th, 2017. ProChain’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 49,562,749 tokens. The official website for ProChain is chain.pro. The official message board for ProChain is weibo.com/prochain. ProChain’s official Twitter account is @prochaintech and its Facebook page is accessible here.
ProChain Token Trading
ProChain can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: OKEx, Bit-Z, Bibox and FCoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ProChain directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ProChain should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ProChain using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for ProChain Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ProChain and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.