Quantis Network (CURRENCY:QUAN) traded 3% lower against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Over the last seven days, Quantis Network has traded 18.9% lower against the US dollar. Quantis Network has a total market cap of $65,514.00 and approximately $373.00 worth of Quantis Network was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Quantis Network coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including TradeOgre and Crex24.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002938 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013390 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $15.59 or 0.00208351 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.07 or 0.01284209 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 4.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000198 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded down 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $2.08 or 0.00027802 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.96 or 0.00119754 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Quantis Network Profile
Quantis Network’s total supply is 378,133,273 coins and its circulating supply is 218,962,349 coins. Quantis Network’s official Twitter account is @QuantisNetwork. The official website for Quantis Network is quantisnetwork.org.
Quantis Network Coin Trading
Quantis Network can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: TradeOgre and Crex24. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Quantis Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Quantis Network should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Quantis Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Quantis Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Quantis Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.