ReddCoin (CURRENCY:RDD) traded up 6.6% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 4th. ReddCoin has a total market capitalization of $20.71 million and approximately $38,216.00 worth of ReddCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One ReddCoin coin can now be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, YoBit, BiteBTC and Bittrex. In the last week, ReddCoin has traded 3.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Cosmos (ATOM) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.66 or 0.00049035 BTC.
- Dash (DASH) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $51.52 or 0.00689822 BTC.
- MINDOL (MIN) traded down 39.2% against the dollar and now trades at $1.48 or 0.00019807 BTC.
- Decred (DCR) traded 3.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $19.41 or 0.00259930 BTC.
- Oasis City (OSC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0514 or 0.00000627 BTC.
- Hshare (HSR) traded down 29.9% against the dollar and now trades at $2.26 or 0.00034804 BTC.
- GAPS (GAP) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $6.96 or 0.00093171 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.37 or 0.00004974 BTC.
- Aeternity (AE) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Enigma (ENG) traded up 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00006500 BTC.
ReddCoin (RDD) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. It was first traded on February 2nd, 2014. ReddCoin’s total supply is 28,808,713,174 coins. ReddCoin’s official website is www.reddcoin.com. ReddCoin’s official Twitter account is @reddcoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for ReddCoin is /r/reddcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. ReddCoin’s official message board is www.reddcointalk.org.
Buying and Selling ReddCoin
ReddCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, Bleutrade, Bittrex, Cryptopia, YoBit, C-Patex, Trade Satoshi, BiteBTC, Upbit, Bisq and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as ReddCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade ReddCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy ReddCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for ReddCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for ReddCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.