Rise (CURRENCY:RISE) traded 9.7% lower against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on December 4th. During the last week, Rise has traded 4.5% lower against the dollar. One Rise coin can currently be bought for $0.0018 or 0.00000024 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including RightBTC, YoBit and OpenLedger DEX. Rise has a total market cap of $254,576.00 and $196.00 worth of Rise was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- EOS (EOS) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.70 or 0.00036117 BTC.
- Ark (ARK) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002472 BTC.
- Credits (CS) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0770 or 0.00001031 BTC.
- MUSE (MUSE) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004391 BTC.
- High Performance Blockchain (HPB) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0838 or 0.00001121 BTC.
- Zipper (ZIP) traded 14.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- Lamden (TAU) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000162 BTC.
- ADAMANT Messenger (ADM) traded up 4.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0110 or 0.00000148 BTC.
- SelfSell (SSC) traded up 4.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Growers International (GRWI) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00003998 BTC.
Rise (CRYPTO:RISE) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the DPoS hashing algorithm. It was first traded on June 24th, 2016. Rise’s total supply is 141,924,647 coins. The official website for Rise is rise.vision. The official message board for Rise is medium.com/rise-vision. The Reddit community for Rise is /r/RiseVision and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Rise’s official Twitter account is @RiseVisionTeam and its Facebook page is accessible here.
According to CryptoCompare, ” “
Rise Coin Trading
Rise can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: RightBTC, YoBit and OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Rise directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Rise should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Rise using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Rise Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Rise and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.