Storj (CURRENCY:STORJ) traded down 3.5% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. Storj has a total market capitalization of $16.31 million and $2.53 million worth of Storj was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Storj token can currently be bought for approximately $0.12 or 0.00001605 BTC on exchanges including IDAX, Binance, Upbit and Gate.io. Over the last week, Storj has traded 10.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00002941 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00013386 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $15.58 or 0.00208213 BTC.
- Bitcoin SV (BSV) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $96.51 or 0.01289750 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0562 or 0.00000751 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0148 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Chainlink (LINK) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.09 or 0.00027947 BTC.
- COZ (COZ) traded up 26.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.22 or 0.00004541 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $8.95 or 0.00119677 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000098 BTC.
Storj Token Profile
Storj launched on July 19th, 2017. Storj’s total supply is 424,999,998 tokens and its circulating supply is 135,787,439 tokens. The official website for Storj is storj.io. Storj’s official Twitter account is @storjproject and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Storj is /r/storj and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Storj is community.storj.io.
Buying and Selling Storj
Storj can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, IDAX, Upbit, Huobi, Liqui, Tidex, CoinTiger, Livecoin, Binance, Radar Relay, IDEX, OKEx, ABCC, Gate.io, Poloniex, Liquid and Ethfinex. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Storj directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Storj should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Storj using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Storj Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Storj and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.