The Force Protocol (CURRENCY:FOR) traded 13.7% higher against the dollar during the 1-day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on December 4th. The Force Protocol has a market capitalization of $6.90 million and $2.19 million worth of The Force Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day. One The Force Protocol token can now be purchased for about $0.0277 or 0.00000357 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox and Hotbit. In the last seven days, The Force Protocol has traded 14.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Ontology (ONT) traded 4.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.59 or 0.00008211 BTC.
- OmiseGO (OMG) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.73 or 0.00010053 BTC.
- Ardor (ARDR) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0467 or 0.00000646 BTC.
- Wanchain (WAN) traded down 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002525 BTC.
- Apollo Currency (APL) traded 4.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- Theta Fuel (TFUEL) traded down 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000037 BTC.
- Mithril (MITH) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0089 or 0.00000124 BTC.
- Raiden Network Token (RDN) traded down 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001709 BTC.
- BOX Token (BOX) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0316 or 0.00000438 BTC.
- Nullex (NLX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0771 or 0.00001978 BTC.
The Force Protocol Token Profile
The Force Protocol uses the hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 5th, 2017. The Force Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 249,344,399 tokens. The Force Protocol’s official Twitter account is @ and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for The Force Protocol is medium.com/@theforceprotocol. The official website for The Force Protocol is www.theforceprotocol.com. The Reddit community for The Force Protocol is /r/The_Force_Protocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling The Force Protocol
The Force Protocol can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Hotbit and Bibox. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as The Force Protocol directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade The Force Protocol should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase The Force Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for The Force Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for The Force Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.