THETA (CURRENCY:THETA) traded down 4% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. In the last seven days, THETA has traded 3.7% lower against the US dollar. THETA has a total market cap of $65.06 million and approximately $1.50 million worth of THETA was traded on exchanges in the last day. One THETA token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0747 or 0.00000999 BTC on major exchanges including Fatbtc, Coinbit, WazirX and OKEx.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Huobi Token (HT) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.90 or 0.00038773 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $552.67 or 0.07387025 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
- Crypto.com Coin (CRO) traded 1.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0267 or 0.00000357 BTC.
- Seele (SEELE) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.16 or 0.00002168 BTC.
- Sai (DAI) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00011869 BTC.
- Karatgold Coin (KBC) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0270 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- FTX Token (FTT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.79 or 0.00023891 BTC.
- Clipper Coin (CCC) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0263 or 0.00000351 BTC.
- IOST (IOST) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0058 or 0.00000077 BTC.
THETA is a token. It launched on November 23rd, 2017. THETA’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 870,502,690 tokens. The official website for THETA is www.thetatoken.org. The Reddit community for THETA is /r/theta_network and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. THETA’s official Twitter account is @ThetaToken.
THETA Token Trading
THETA can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Fatbtc, Binance, Huobi, Bithumb, Gate.io, Hotbit, DDEX, IDEX, Coinbit, WazirX, Upbit and OKEx. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as THETA directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire THETA should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase THETA using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for THETA Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for THETA and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.