TOKYO (CURRENCY:TOKC) traded down 41.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on December 4th. During the last week, TOKYO has traded 23.2% lower against the US dollar. TOKYO has a total market cap of $39,581.00 and approximately $110.00 worth of TOKYO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TOKYO coin can now be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- HedgeTrade (HEDG) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.74 or 0.00010146 BTC.
- ABBC Coin (ABBC) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002359 BTC.
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00004913 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.30 or 0.00004142 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded 6.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.10 or 0.00001388 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000003 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 16.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.53 or 0.00007360 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 6.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002066 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0520 or 0.00000717 BTC.
- Blitzcash (BLITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
TOKYO (TOKC) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its launch date was October 11th, 2017. TOKYO’s total supply is 381,893,977 coins and its circulating supply is 272,697,251 coins. TOKYO’s official Twitter account is @TOKYOCOIN and its Facebook page is accessible here. TOKYO’s official website is tokyocoin.xyz/info.
TOKYO Coin Trading
TOKYO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TOKYO directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TOKYO should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TOKYO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TOKYO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TOKYO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.