Velas (CURRENCY:VLX) traded up 5.2% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on December 4th. Velas has a market cap of $32.71 million and approximately $1.24 million worth of Velas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Velas coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0252 or 0.00000337 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Velas has traded 2.4% higher against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Credit Tag Chain (CTC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0539 or 0.00000631 BTC.
- LiquidApps (DAPP) traded down 2.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0069 or 0.00000092 BTC.
- Mass Vehicle Ledger (MVL) traded 15.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- 0Chain (ZCN) traded up 9.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0360 or 0.00000482 BTC.
- Qredit (XQR) traded down 21.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000007 BTC.
Velas (CRYPTO:VLX) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It was first traded on November 20th, 2017. Velas’ total supply is 2,000,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 1,297,472,255 coins. Velas’ official website is www.velas.com. Velas’ official Twitter account is @Velox_Coin and its Facebook page is accessible here. Velas’ official message board is www.velas.com/news.html.
Velas Coin Trading
Velas can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Velas directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Velas should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Velas using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Velas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Velas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.