Viacoin (CURRENCY:VIA) traded 3.9% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. During the last seven days, Viacoin has traded 2.6% lower against the US dollar. One Viacoin coin can now be purchased for $0.18 or 0.00002432 BTC on major exchanges including OOOBTC, Upbit, Poloniex and LiteBit.eu. Viacoin has a total market cap of $4.08 million and $81,733.00 worth of Viacoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $45.20 or 0.00622541 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012656 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0786 or 0.00001082 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0040 or 0.00000054 BTC.
- NEXT (NET) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00010750 BTC.
- TTC Protocol (TTC) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0992 or 0.00001073 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000300 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded down 20.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0620 or 0.00000855 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0442 or 0.00000610 BTC.
Viacoin Coin Profile
Viacoin (VIA) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was July 18th, 2014. Viacoin’s total supply is 23,159,886 coins. Viacoin’s official Twitter account is @viacoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Viacoin is /r/viacoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Viacoin is viacoin.org.
Viacoin Coin Trading
Viacoin can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, OOOBTC, Binance, LiteBit.eu, Upbit, Coinroom, YoBit and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Viacoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Viacoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Viacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Viacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Viacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.