Zoomba (CURRENCY:ZBA) traded 27.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on December 4th. One Zoomba coin can now be purchased for $0.0002 or 0.00000002 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Crex24, Cryptohub, CryptoBridge and Graviex. Zoomba has a total market capitalization of $3,889.00 and approximately $8.00 worth of Zoomba was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last week, Zoomba has traded down 28.9% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- CryptoVerificationCoin (CVCC) traded 2.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $56.29 or 0.00752705 BTC.
- Streamit Coin (STREAM) traded up 12.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.61 or 0.00021532 BTC.
- ESBC (ESBC) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0273 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0218 or 0.00000291 BTC.
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0668 or 0.00000893 BTC.
- Civitas (CIV) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000328 BTC.
- StrongHands Masternode (SHMN) traded up 31.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0601 or 0.00000803 BTC.
- DogeCash (DOGEC) traded 50.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0219 or 0.00000293 BTC.
- Stakinglab (LABX) traded down 14.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001478 BTC.
- Mobile Crypto Pay Coin (MCPC) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0061 or 0.00000082 BTC.
Zoomba is a coin. Zoomba’s total supply is 24,703,253 coins and its circulating supply is 24,697,826 coins. Zoomba’s official Twitter account is @zoombacoin. The official website for Zoomba is zoombacoin.com.
Buying and Selling Zoomba
Zoomba can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Crex24, CryptoBridge, Graviex and Cryptohub. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zoomba directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zoomba should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Zoomba using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zoomba Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zoomba and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.