GINcoin (CURRENCY:GIN) traded 1.8% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 19:00 PM ET on December 4th. GINcoin has a total market capitalization of $53,434.00 and approximately $1,765.00 worth of GINcoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One GINcoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0069 or 0.00000096 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia and CryptoBridge. In the last week, GINcoin has traded 10.1% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $7,252.06 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $146.43 or 0.02019052 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $209.23 or 0.02884871 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $45.14 or 0.00622349 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.08 or 0.00731953 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.92 or 0.00012694 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $3.77 or 0.00052033 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000030 BTC.
- Paxos Standard (PAX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.01 or 0.00013870 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $26.92 or 0.00371242 BTC.
GINcoin Coin Profile
GIN is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Lyra2Z hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was February 22nd, 2018. GINcoin’s total supply is 7,704,856 coins and its circulating supply is 7,704,846 coins. GINcoin’s official website is gincoin.io. GINcoin’s official Twitter account is @gincoin_crypto.
GINcoin Coin Trading
GINcoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as GINcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade GINcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase GINcoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for GINcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for GINcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.